LE BLOG OFFICIEL D'HERITA ILUNGA



mardi 7 avril 2009

Fan of the week !

Hello Kim, since when are you supporting West Ham ?
All my life. I was born and brought up close to the Boleyn Ground.

What is your opinion about Herita since his arrival ?
I had not heard of Herita before he joined us so I was at first quite sceptical especially as it was initially just for a loan period. George McCartney had done a good job for us at left back and I think many of us were worried by his sale so late in the transfer window. However ever since seeing Herita on his debut away to West Brom I have been very impressed not only by his ability as a footballer but his willingness to work hard for the team. In my opinion we have a better left back than we did last season!
One word for Herita ?
Herita is very welcome at West Ham and is held in high regard by the fans. I appreciate the fact that he treats the Hammers fans with respect by always acknowledging us after the game, so many footballers don't do this these days. Please enjoy your time at the Hammers, we are a special club and I hope you have many happy years here.

Aucun commentaire: